We went to Ad Hoc for brunch today with some friends (and Ad Hoc virgins). I think brunch is a great way to introduce Ad Hoc to the unitiated. The menu follows the pictures.
bibb lettuce salad, fra’mani salami, sweet carrots
shaved fennel, marinated cucumbers, palladin toast
with Prime Ribeye Beef
garbanzo beans, baby arugula, shaved parmesean
Blood Orange Granité
I’m not really sure if I can pinpoint the real highlight of this meal, but the Blood Orange Granité is a strong contender. Those are strong sentiments when you consider the main course included prime ribeye with chanterelles and pasta and was one of the best entrees I’ve eaten at Ad Hoc.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Pulled Pork Adobo Sandwich at Cafe Gabriela – Oakland, CA
- Ad Hoc Block Party on Oct. 9 to Benefit Clinic Olé
- Eating Downtown Oakland – Cam Huong and Battambang
- Know Your Ribeye, a.k.a. New Year’s Eve at Ad Hoc
- The French Laundry (with an Ad Hoc chaser)