This is my friend’s Teriyaki Meatloaf recipe and it’s really good. It’s sweeter than traditional meatloaf, which I just love.
2 lg. onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
4 slices of bread torn apart (pref. white)
2 lb. ground beef (80/20 preferable)
1/2 cup shoyu (soy sauce for you non-Asians)
1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients together and put into loaf pan or form into a loaf on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 1.5 hours or until internal temperature is at least 150 degrees
Possibly Related Posts:
- Froot Loops Cereal Milk Philippine Ice Candy
- Tocino and Blue Potato Hash
- A Pie for Mikey…and Moses
- Thanksgiving Turkey with Kikkoman & the Sous Vide Supreme
- Tocino Sliders with Atsarang Mangga