When my group leader at work told me that she made it through college by eating peanut butter and bacon sandwiches, I was immediately intrigued.
My version was made with Niman Ranch bacon and some Trader Joe’s organic crunchy peanut butter. It was really good, but I really want to try this with some creamy Skippy….you know, for that true “after-school snack” vibe.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mom’s Leche Flan (Instant Pot Version)
- Froot Loops Cereal Milk Philippine Ice Candy
- Tocino and Blue Potato Hash
- A Pie for Mikey…and Moses
- Thanksgiving Turkey with Kikkoman & the Sous Vide Supreme