Thomas Keller’s Ad Hoc restaurant in Yountville is throwing a block party fundraiser on Saturday, October 9 from 5–10pm. There will be live music, a BBQ pit, wood-fired pizza oven, an Ad Hoc Open House, and four courses of food paired with wines.
All proceeds benefit Clinic Olé, a community health organization that serves low-income and uninsured residents of Napa County, and the ticket price is tax deductible.
Tickets go on sale September 1 and pricing is as follows:
- $49 (admission only)
- $75 (admission + limited-edition t-shirt)
For you bloggers out there attending BlogHer Food ’10 in San Francisco, this is on the same day as the second day of the conference, so plan accordingly if you want to attend. If you’re not attending BlogHer Food, then come out and support the cause!
If you have any questions, let me know and I can find out answers for you. Otherwise, call Ad Hoc at 707.944.2487 for more information or to buy tickets.
Hope to see you there!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Street Cart Wars to Benefit SF Food Bank
- Blog Away Hunger / Help Haiti
- Know Your Ribeye, a.k.a. New Year’s Eve at Ad Hoc
- The French Laundry (with an Ad Hoc chaser)
- Cook the Book: Ad Hoc at Home – Blowtorch Prime Rib