Pork butt or shoulder (they are the same thing)
2 cups apple cider (non-alcoholic)
1/2 cap liquid smoke
1 tbsp. Hawaiian sea salt (kosher salt works, too)
Rub salt on pork.
Put pork in crock pot.
Add apple cider and liquid smoke.
Turn crock pot on low and cook for 9-10 hours.
Take meat out of crock pot and shred with fork. Salt to taste.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Mom’s Leche Flan (Instant Pot Version)
- Froot Loops Cereal Milk Philippine Ice Candy
- Tocino and Blue Potato Hash
- A Pie for Mikey…and Moses
- Thanksgiving Turkey with Kikkoman & the Sous Vide Supreme