Ad Hoc says they’re going to start offering family-style Sunday brunches beginning Mar. 23rd, which also happens to be Easter Sunday. If that means there’s more fried chicken and waffles to look forward to, then I’m a happy guy.
The pictures in the collage are from the New Year’s Eve Brunch that I wrote about a couple days ago. I can’t say whether or not Ad Hoc’s ears were burning, but Sunday brunch at Ad Hoc sounds like a great way to kick off Spring.
I just called and made my reservation. You can do the same at 707.944.2487.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Tocino and Blue Potato Hash
- Ad Hoc Block Party on Oct. 9 to Benefit Clinic Olé
- Know Your Ribeye, a.k.a. New Year’s Eve at Ad Hoc
- The French Laundry (with an Ad Hoc chaser)
- Cook the Book: Ad Hoc at Home – Blowtorch Prime Rib