Ad Hoc Menu Archive
I’m a huge fan of Thomas Keller’s Ad Hoc in Yountville, CA, and got on their email list so I can get the menu sent to me daily. This is a form of torture in many ways because some of the menus sound so incredible that I want to drop everything and start driving to Yountville, even when I know I can’t.
The goal of this archive is twofold. First, it can help people remember the details of a particular meal they had at Ad Hoc. Also, it can also help people get an idea of the types of meals Ad Hoc serves and maybe even whet their appetite a little bit.
Here’s some Ad Hoc food porn to give you a better idea.
- Ad Hoc is open Thursday–Monday
- Dinner seatings are available between 5pm and 9pm.
- Sunday brunch seatings are available between 10am and 1pm
- Ad Hoc dinners consist of four courses: starter, main, cheese, and dessert.
- Fried Chicken nights are every other Monday. See the calendar below for details.
- Ad Hoc’s Web site is www.adhocrestaurant.com
- There is also an official Ad Hoc Facebook page.
- Get daily menu updates on Twitter (unofficial, posted by me).
- For reservations, call 707.944.2487 or go to OpenTable.com.
As of December 2010, I’ve started archiving the Ad Hoc menus menus on Twitter, which is a lot easier for me to maintain. If I ever get around to it, this page may be updated again, but in the meantime, follow @adhocdailymenu to get menus sent to your twitter feed. You can also sign up to receive the menus via email at the Ad Hoc Web site.
AD HOC MENU ARCHIVE